Abhinav Farmers Club
Integrated Organic Farming and Direct Marketing Group
Hon. Nitin Gadkari
Minister of Road Transport and Highways
Meet the Abhinav Farmers Club
Revolutionizing traditional agriculture through Abhinav way
Abhinav Farmers Club
The club has national presence with more than 1,56,000 farmers who follow the practice of organic farming and use only deshi cows’ dung, cow urine & Nimastra to grow the crop.
We are certified organic farmers who markets our agricultural products directly to customer instead of relying on the middlemen and follow the practice of door-to-door home delivery all over Maharashtra.
Hence by using online platform and by developing mobile app “ABHINAV CART” for order taking process to serve customer better, Abhinav Farmers club provide home delivery of organic vegetables, fruits, grains and pulses, A2 milk and dairy products over 3 lacks household customers in Mumbai, Pune and all over Maharashtra.
Proper packaging ensures that the products remain fresh and reach their destinations without any damage. We, the farmers are trained in the appropriate methods of sowing, planting, handling and delivering the produce.
Vision & Mission
Awareness of Organic farming among farmers and customers.
To ensure an income of Rs.1000.00 per day per family from at least 1 acre land.
To develop the best relationship between Urban & Rural people.
To encourage young generation to diverting their mind for Business development through Hi-Tech Farming (Labour, Power, Input Management)
Women Empowerment through SHGs. Doing agriculture as a business view.
1. Supply of Organic Farm Produce to household customers.
2. Mobilizing Small & Marginal Farmers in Farmers Groups
3. Awareness Creation About Protective Cultivation on Very Small Land
4. Training of Small and Marginal Farmers on Protective Cultivation of Exotic/ Indian Vegetables and Dairy (Geer Cow)
5. Management of Production schedule as per the Consumer Needs
6. Procurement of quality inputs and supply to farmer members
7. Survey of Housing Societies in Metros for Assessing daily requirement of consumers
8. Linking Women SHGs in planting, harvesting, sorting, grading, packaging, transporting & actual Selling to Consumers as per (Voice SMS & Mobile App) demand registered with system developed by Abhinav Farmers Club / BVG India.